Monthly Archive:: December 2016

3 things you should know when buying a spy camera

If you are looking to buy a spy camera, you should know that there are dozens of options, with many features and capabilities to choose from. When you go to buy a camera, you can easily end up in your hands with a camera that is much more or much less than what you need.
Category: spy cameras

7 gadgets that will turn you into a spy

Mini Spy Camera Wiseup This small gadget takes photos of no less than 5MP interpolated and records video in HD (1280 x 960). It also has a motion sensor (it will start recording as soon as it detects something walking in front of it) and a viewing angle of 60ยบ. Your files can be easily

A Spy Wifi Camera Is Also A Security Camera– Bulb

Today, many people choose to install a security camera or a surveillance camera at home to monitor the situation at home. Because now many people occupy jobs, they always go to work, and they do not have more time to look after their children, at the same time, they want to know the situation at

MAGIC SPACE CAMERA POWER BANK

A magical energy bank, unlike most power bank. People almost can not stop mobile phones and we always play mobile phones the whole time the phone battery dies quickly. Sometimes we have to charge our mobile phone several times a day. That’s why we keep our power bank around when we’re out. There are plenty

A popular and special hidden camera – a power bank

Do you have a power bank? And you want to add another function in your power bank? I have a most popular energy bank, because it is a power bank spy camera, not only is there normal bank function but also there is the function of a hidden camera. The normal spy cameras are spy

Why buy a spy pen?

Much more than a gadget, the spy pen can prove to be an indispensable accessory that can serve you on many occasions. Discover all our tips for use. To record the moments of your daily life: Who has never wanted to be able to keep track of past moments with those you love? With our

Wiseup Hidden Camera Alarm clock

A few days ago, my friend told me that the thief came into her house when she was in the bed. How terrible! I know I lived alone as I did. He told me that he heard the Sound of steps of the thief when he entered his house, but he was afraid that Could

A Mouse that you film!

Who would have thought that an object as innocuous as a computer mouse could hide a mini camera at once practical and ultra-performing? This is the case with this HD camera mouse which, despite its small size, will allow you to record videos of the highest quality. A surprising performance for a spy camera as

Incredible mini spy camera jacket button

Today we have brought this very small camera, which will fit in it in a button are really camaral as it saw very interesting and given that they will not break here once the lens everything is there very compact it has gone very compressed that so ques Out there, we fear the mobile even

Be reassured, we have the solution so that you no longer live this situation!

Indeed, today offers you a LED bulb connected. Using your smartphone, you can remotely control the lighting of the room and therefore turn off the light without having to move from your sofa! Bulb WIFI LED music This connected bulb is to be connected to your phone in WIFI, in order to be remotely controlled.