Monthly Archive:: January 2016

Smoke detector spy camera

Today, i’ll introduce one widely used smoke detector spy camera, different from the most smoke detector, it’s used for monitoring, and there is a hidden pinhole lens built in. It’s idea for home security, also popular in some high-traffic locations. With the fake appearance and pinhole lens ,it can effective to detector the possible troubles day
Category: spy cameras

Hunting sunglasses

Today ,i’ll introduce our new spot-light product Hunting sunglasses.  Except the attractive appearance, it has the featured function of video recording and motion detective.  The hunting glasses is widely used in kinds of outdoor activity.  Such as climbing, wear it you can prevent the hurt from sunlight. Also take photos to record the nice scenery around the

Hidden camera cup

Today,i ‘ll introduce one of newest spotlight product: Spy Camera Cup. People often think it’s a normal cup by the appearance,but exactly it’s a magic cup with the multi-function. The hidden camera cup can satisfied with taking photo, IR Night vision, Remote detection, but the most useful place is recording video, so just owned the cup, and install

Wall clock spy camera

Today i’ll introduce our spotlight product– the clock spy camera  . This is one newest clock, distinguish traditional clock , it’s not just for running time, another magic function is monitoring , through the pin-hole lens in it. The clock have the feature function of Motion Detective ,and support 12 hours continuous video recording with the HD video resolution 1280×720. Without

Spy Clock Camera

If you hope to have a hidden video recorder at home but you don’t want to spend a fortune on a surveillance system then the best spy camera clock pot on delivers an impeccable balance of performance, build and price. It is another in a long line of wifi spy cameras that closely resemble the clock design. Here is a quick

Hidden Camera Glasses

Today, i’ll introduce one newest design of spy camera glasses. Different from the tradition glasses camera , it’s more sleek and don’t need plugged into the separate DVR,because it owned the 8GB self-contained. The glasses camera has  two feature of recording options  , motion activation and continue.With the 720P high definition ,it can realistically record everything around you without

USB hidden camera

If you’re looking for a secret voice or video recorder,look no further than the USB spy camera. Although it looks not any different from the regular USB flash driver, but it contains the  covert camera that capture every moment in the life. It has the featured function of two video recording models: continuous or motion detective.

Spy camera thermometer

Today i’ll introduce our least covert camera- spy camera thermometer . It looks like a normal thermometer but it’s not used for measuring temperature. It’s a powerful camera with the featured function of motion detective,video recording and taking photos. Below is the product reference: 1) Video Resolution: 740×480 2) Real-time Video Recording, Support Motion Detecting Recording,Support Audio Recording,  3) Operating

Pen spy camera

As you have looked the pen spy camera , you’ll think it’s not any different, just a common writing pen.Actually it’s a high-tech spy cam pen with function of taking videos and photos.With the spy pen you can capture almost all of the shocking or unforgettable moments in your life without discovered. With the 8GB micro SD card built-in,you

Newest spy mirror for spy activity

Today,our topic is – spy mirror . Look at this smooth and small mirror,it’s nothing different from the normal mirror. As because of the general appearance, it become the best invisible spy camera for home security. There is a pinhole lens built-in the mirror spy camera, and it support the multi-function of video recording,motion detective and taking photos.